Friday, December 08, 2006

Networking Bonanza!

Hey there Second Lifers, Bloggers, Artists and Others!

Today has been extremely busy! When it rains, it pours, I guess! It could not come at a busier time as I my RL avatar (yes, the biological one) has to catch a ferry to my hometown tonight for the weekend! I might not get back to Second Life nor blogging until Sunday...we'll see... Well, here in a very brief summary is what happened just a few hours ago...

I met up with Tran Spire at the Atelier Michinaga (see the posting underneath this one) and he decided to edit his appearance so he could look like a retail clerk for American Apparel! heheheheheh! Anyways, I then saw the Ars Virtua curator online (Rubaiyat Shatner) and so I invited him to check out Man Michinaga's space.

The 3 of us were chatting about performance possibilities for a few minutes and then Xox Voyager dropped in to say hi. She is curating a new Aboriginal Territory for performance artists in Second Life. Anyways, I asked her a few questions about that project and then we all followed Shatner back to Ars Virtua to meet JC Fremont and Rain Coalcliff for the first time...

...well, you can read all about that meeting by going to this particular posting on the Second Front blog. In the meantime, have a closer look at Tran Spire by clicking on this pic....he has switched gender (I think...tee hee!)

Ok, I am off to pack for my RL excursion to my hometown. I will try to blog again on Sunday if possible.

Cheerios,

Wirxli Flimflam
p.s. scroll down for more juicy details, pix and embedded videos...

No comments: