Sunday, December 10, 2006

Spontaneous Info Session with JC Fremont and Smokie Mountain...

Left to right: Man Michinaga, JC Fremont, myself and Rockie Mountain in Virtual Kamloops... Well, I am back from my weekend RL venture to my hometown, and while there, I met up with some members of Second Front (Man Michinaga and Tran Spire) and we were invited to meet up with JC Fremont and his little purple friend, Smokie Mountain. I thought at first the name was Rockie and not Smokie...heheh! Fremont is the guy who is creating the "Borders" installation at Ars Virtua. Second Front has been invited to create a peformance based on his theme..you can read all about it on the official Second Front blog...Smokie Mountain was such a pleasant little fellow that I might know of a special friend who might be interested in collaborating with him/her...we sure seemed to hit it off today..that is for sure!

Well, please scroll down for more postings....

No comments: