Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Taking a brief vacation from Second Life for my Real Life Wedding...

Tea Chenille and I are getting married in real life (RL) this saturday. Tea is also in Second Front.

Hey there Second Life Junkies,

I am actually taking a vacation from Second Life this week...well, to tell you the truth,I am not just taking a break to attend the July 4th celebrations in the U.S.A., I am actually getting married in Real Life this Saturday so I guess I should prioritize that for a few days... :-)

So, if I do not blog at all this week, that is why...ok?

I actually posted this above pic in a previous posting where I first mentioned my RL marriage....

Anyway, please check out the postings below....

1 comment:

Letufka said...

I am writing to you on behalf of the Electronic Arts and Video Festival
Transitio_mx 02, which is currently launching its second international
competition, opening the call for submissions for three awards: Transitio,
Sizigia and Transnational Communities (the latter a project of the US-Mexico
Foundation for Culture, Inc. and Fundacion BBVA Bancomer).
All details about the categories and the online submission
are available at:
http://cmm.cenart.gob.mx/mails/boletinConcurso2/english.htm

Submission Deadline: July 27, 2007

I think you may be interested in Sizigia, as long as you live in Second Life!!

We will also be pleased if you help us to distribute this announcement.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.


Best Regards,
Leticia Villatoro
difusioncmm@correo.cnart.mx
(52)55 12 53 94 00
EXT. 1211/ 1290