Saturday, August 11, 2007

Zombie Time: A Second Life To Live!

Here I am in full unadulterated zombie-glam mode with my colleagues, Second Front. Yes, it is true, I was feeling even more undead than usual that day...sigh!

Hey there performance art zamboni zombies and Second Front glamazoids,

This is just a quick blog post to point you in the general direction of the blog I have just posted on behalf of Second Front.

Normally, I would write a longer blog posting but quite honestly, even the undead needs to sleep sooner or later...sigh!

So, if you want to read the genuine Tales From The Crypt, click here...

If you want to read about my personal semi-autobiography, I encourage you to scroll down and peruse this blog... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

joy replica bags review browse around this website s6a28b2r34 replica bags in bangkok replica bags gucci gucci replica handbags w0x70y4d27 replica bags joy replica bags forum click here to find out more e4v65e8u78 replica bags wholesale india