Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2007 BEGINS NOW...

Wirxli Flimflam standing outside the Intelligent Agent Office in the Lichty-Michinaga Arts Center.


Happy New Year!

I hope that 2007 will be a prolific year for me in Second Life. So far, 2006 has been a very busy year for me. I still have a backlog of archived content waiting to be posted onto this blog....sigh! I wonder if I will ever catch up with my recent past!

Anyway, stay tuned for some upcoming events with my performance art group, Second Front. Our next performance is at Ars Virtua on Jan 05 at 7 PM PST. Also, on January 17th, we will have a TBA performance being broadcast into the Western Front for Art's Birthday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will catch up...will watch to see how it is going now that I have you web site for 2sl.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will catch up...will watch to see how it is going now that I have you web site for 2sl.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350
jordans
goyard handbags
yeezys
supreme new york
golden goose sneakers
moncler outlet
cheap jordans
cheap jordans
moncler

nesesegoa said...

his comment is heremore helpful hints find thisbasics useful referencepop over to this site

steycough said...

consultez le message ici dolabuy trouver plus d'informations Goyard Dolabuy référence wikipedia répliques de sacs à main ysl