Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sugar Seville nominates Wirxli FlimFlam for President of SL!

Sugar Seville's last answer in this interview officially mentions Wirxli FlimFlam and Man Michinaga of Second Front has publicized her personal nominations in The Avastar for President and Vice-President of Second Life.

Here is the German translation of the same article.


Hey performance art fans,

I noticed that Sugar Seville has been named the Avastar of the week for the English and German editions of issue #13.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Sugar would nominate me as the Prez of SL if I ever formally declared my nomination... Man Michinaga was mentioned as her choice for VP...Hmmm..Maybe we should both enter political arena after all? What do you think? Maybe as the ultimate form of performance art?

Cheerios,
Wirxli

No comments: