Saturday, May 19, 2007

Avatar Orchestra Metaverse Performance for Enniv Zarf's Sculpture Competition...


If you cannot see this video, click here.
If you want to see Wirxli with his/her usual clothes on, you are out of luck! ;-)


Here are the assembled members of the Avatar Orchestra Metaverse after completing today's show at Enniv Zarf's Krystal Epic compound ...We were all trying to cram ourselves in front of our tiny logo on display at Zarf's SintixErr Gallery for a photo-shoot... I think we need a larger logo...sigh!

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE:
Plurabelle Posthorn has reviewed this show on the Virtual Artists' Alliance blog.


Hey performance art and new muzak fans,

I have just finished performing with the Avatar Orchestra Metaverse.
I am really tired in RL right now (mega headache) but hey, I was able to make it in time to perform...phew!

Once again, we performed Rue Blanche by Miulew Takahe and WNK by Bingo Onomatopoeia.

Unlike previous performances and rehearsals of these two compositions, Loop Luo streamed the event live in both audio and video formats for those outside SL to check out the concert as it happened...

I am hoping to get some archives from this event very soon so please stay tuned to this blog..in the meantime, check out these photos and the rest of this blog...

This pic was taken right at the beginning of the concert..Check out the cars in the background..they were offered as prizes or maybe it was part of Enniv's car competition or something... Expect to hear alot more on the subject of the "best cars in Second Life" very very soon :-) That curvy thingy on the right is the Bingophone, I think...

I forgot to mention that we performed as part of the Spirit Fens Art Festival also known as "Artomatic". Hmmm...the festival seems to be based in Washington, DC - I wonder if our performance was projected into a RL gallery there? I will have ask Enniv more about the details behind our performance venue as I had no idea about any of this until I read the giant billboard hyping the sponsor(s) on the wall...always good to know who your sponsors are...I wish to thank Enniv Zarf for inviting us, by the way... Speaking of sponsors, it was great to see that SL Reports was officially covering the event...it helped that they also acted as one of the many official sponsors for this festival :-)

...at this point, we were firing up Bingo's composition... Oh a quick tangent - I really like Miulew's shirt! :-) I think the whole event went quite well...phew!